This recipe for Air Fryer Pot Pie makes four individual pies. A creamy chicken and vegetable stew combines with biscuit tops.
Chicken pot pies always sound like a good idea. But they’ve always seemed fussy to me. I decided to develop a recipe for individual Air Fryer Pot Pie. Ramekin dishes work well in the basket of an air fryer. I found that out when I made these Air Fryer Lava Cakes. So I made a quick and delicious chicken filling on the stovetop. To be topped with canned biscuits. The air fryer makes canned biscuits extra good. Perfectly browned and a little crispy on the top. But perfectly tender on the inside. I maintain that the air fryer works magic. Don’t question it. Just enjoy the delicious results.
What you need for Air Fryer Pot Pie
- Ceramic Ramekin Dishes
- Chicken Broth
- Rotisserie Chicken
- Frozen Mixed Vegetables
- Herbs de Provence
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Flakes
- Salt and Pepper
- Cream Cheese
- Grands Southern Homestyle Biscuits
How to Air Fry Pot Pie
Make the filling on the stovetop first. Melt butter, whisk in flour, then broth to make a quick gravy. Stir in the seasonings, shredded rotisserie chicken and frozen vegetables. Allow to simmer for a few minutes. Remove from heat and stir in cream cheese until blended.
Fill each ramekin with the delicious chicken stew. Top each dish with a biscuit. Pop the pies into your air fryer basket. Air fry the pot pies at 325 degrees for 12 minutes (or until the biscuits are browned and cooked through).
Foodtastic Mom is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Any highlighted, clickable Amazon link you see is an affiliate link that I may earn advertising fees on.
Thank you so much for being a faithful reader and supporter of Foodtastic Mom. Be sure to PIN and print this recipe!
Air Fryer Pot Pie
- Air Fryer
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 tsp herbs de Provence
- 1 1/2 tsp onion flakes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups rotisserie chicken shredded
- 10 oz frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 4 Grands Southern Homestyle Biscuits
- In a large, non-stick skillet, melt the butter over medium high heat.
- Whisk in the flour and cook for a minute or two.
- Whisk in the chicken broth until smooth and starting to thicken.
- Stir in all the seasonings - herbs de Provence, onion flakes, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Stir in the chicken and vegetables.
- Simmer for a few minutes, stirring often.
- Remove from heat and stir in the cream cheese until well blended.
- Divide the chicken stew evenly between four ceramic ramekin dishes.
- Top each dish with a biscuit.
- Place the filled dishes in the basket of an air fryer. No need to preheat.
- Cook the pot pies at 325 degrees F for 12 minutes, or until the biscuits are browned and cooked through.
More Air Fryer Recipes
- Greek Turkey Meatballs
- Chicken Tenders
- Air Fryer Chicken Breasts
- Chicken Chimichangas
- Air Fryer Chicken Wings