Learn all the tips and tricks for making perfect Air Fryer Pork Chops with a maple dijon lemon sauce.
These pork chops are juicy and full of flavor. They are perfect for a quick weeknight dinner. The air fryer works some kind of magic when cooking protein. It really seals in the juices! I’m a big fan of chicken breasts and shrimp cooked in my Philips Air Fryer too. Cooking pork properly means an internal temperature of 145 degrees F and a 3-minute rest before slicing. A blush of pink in the center of your pork chops means you’ve done it right!
Is breading necessary for making Air Fryer Pork Chops?
I personally don’t like making a ‘shake and bake’ type of pork chop in my air fryer. I prefer a simple rub to season the pork. And then topping the pork chops with a sauce made of pure maple syrup, Dijon mustard and fresh lemon juice.
How to make Boneless Pork Chops in the Air Fryer
The air fryer really makes the magic happen. All you have to do is oil the basket and season the pork. And then make the simple sauce for drizzling on afterwards. I recommend serving these boneless chops with some scalloped potatoes and fried apples.
How long to cook pork chops in the air fryer?
The time and temperature here depends on two things – your brand of air fryer and the thickness of your chops. In this testing recipe, mine were about 1 – inch thick. I air fried them at 375 degrees F for about 14 minutes, flipping them over halfway through. Always check your cooked meat with a digital meat thermometer. The internal temperature should be 145 degrees F when they are fully cooked.
Watch how to make Air Fryer Pork Chops
Kitchen Tips for Air Fryer Pork Chops:
- I use a Philips Air Fryer for testing all of my air fryer recipes.
- This is the brand of seasoning rub I used for this recipe.
- Always check the temperature of your meat before serving. This is the digital thermometer I use in my kitchen.
- Brush the basket of your air fryer with vegetable oil using a silicone pastry brush.
Foodtastic Mom is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Any highlighted, clickable Amazon link you see is an affiliate link that I may earn advertising fees on.
Thank you so much for being a faithful reader and supporter of Foodtastic Mom. Be sure to PIN and print this recipe!
Air Fryer Pork Chops
- 4 pork chops thick cut, boneless
- 1 tbsp McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Chicken Seasoning or your favorite brand of grill seasoning
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- vegetable oil
- Lightly brush your air fryer basket with vegetable oil.
- Dry pork chops with paper towels and sprinkle both sides evenly with the grill seasoning.
- Place the pork chops in the air fryer basket in a single layer. Depending on the size of your air fryer, you may need to cook the pork chops in two batches.
- Cook the pork chops at 375 degrees F for 12 - 15 minutes (more time is needed if your pork chops are very thick). Flip over the pork chops halfway through cooking time.
- Check the internal temperature of the pork chops - they are done cooking when they are 145 degrees F.
- While the pork chops are cooking in the air fryer, whisk together the maple syrup, mustard, lemon juice and salt.
- Pour the sauce over the pork chops immediately after removing them from the air fryer.
- Allow the pork chops to rest for 3 minutes before serving.