Surprisingly low in calories and amazingly satisfying these Perfect Personal Pizzas (in an Air Fryer) will be your new favorite snack.
We ordered an Air Fryer a few weeks ago and so I’ve been experimenting with ways to use it. So far my favorite creation has been these personal pizzas. I start with mini naan rounds. Topped with a good quality jarred pizza sauce, shredded cheese and pepperoni. My kids love these! Once school starts again I’ll be sure and stock these ingredients in the house at all times for quick and easy after school snacks my kids can make themselves.
As these pizzas are pictured – topped with a small amount of pizza sauce, about 2 tablespoons of shredded pizza cheese and 6 to 7 mini pepperoni – they have just 200 calories per pizza. Serve one with celery or carrots or some apple slices or fresh berries and your kids have a yummy snack to fuel them for all their after school sports and activities.
Other topping ideas for Perfect Personal Pizzas (in an Air Fryer):
- Brush the naan lightly with olive oil and top with thin slices of fresh mozzarella. Bake as directed in the air fryer and top with sliced tomato and a little basil to serve.
- Spread the naan with a thin layer of hummus, chopped Kalamata olives, artichoke hearts and feta cheese.
- Thin layer of BBQ sauce, shredded rotisserie chicken, red onion and shredded Gouda cheese.
- Leftover taco meat, shredded cheddar cheese and salsa (plus lettuce and sour cream after baking).
- Cooked sausage, pesto and goat cheese.
Reference links for Perfect Personal Pizzas (in an Air Fryer):
Foodtastic Mom is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Any highlighted, clickable Amazon link you see is an affiliate link that I may earn advertising fees on.
Thank you so much for being a faithful reader and supporter of Foodtastic Mom. Be sure to PIN and print this recipe!
Perfect Personal Pizzas in an Air Fryer
- 1 Stonegate Mini Naan Round
- 2 tbsp jarred pizza sauce
- 2 tbsp shredded pizza cheese or shredded Mozzarella
- 6 or 7 mini Pepperoni
- Top the mini naan round with the pizza sauce, shredded pizza cheese and mini pepperoni.
- Place the topped personal pizza into the basket of an air fryer.
- Set the air fryer to about 375 degrees F. "Fry" the pizza for between 5 to 7 minutes- or until cheese is completely melted and starting to brown. Serve immediately.