This Easy Crockpot White Chicken Chili starts with rotisserie chicken for a dump and go meal your whole family will enjoy.
A friend of mine shared this recipe for Easy Crockpot White Chicken Chili with me. I made just a few changes to it when making it in my own kitchen. The best thing about this recipe (besides my family enjoying it) is that it is “dump and go”. It requires no cooking before dumping all the ingredients into the slow cooker.
Do you use rotisserie chicken in your recipes? It’s one of my favorite short cuts. We don’t have a Costco nearby but I wish we did because they sell huge rotisserie chickens for a very low price. If I do manage to plan for a Costco run, I’ll buy several, get the chicken pulled and store it in freezer bags for future meals. Here’s some more of my recipes that use rotisserie chicken:
- Simply Delicious Chicken and Dumplings
- French Onion Chicken Soup
- Creamy Lemon Chicken Gnocchi Soup
- Simple Chicken Burrito Bowls
- Southwest Chicken and Dumplings
Easy Crockpot White Chicken Chili
- 1 rotisserie chicken white meat shredded - save dark meat for another use
- 2 15 oz cans white cannellini beans drained
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 small onion peeled and chopped
- 1 7 oz can green chiles drained
- 4 oz jalapeño cream cheese
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Combine all the ingredients in the Crockpot and stir well to combine. Cook on LOW heat for 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve the chili with whole grain tortilla chips, shredded Monterey Jack cheese, sour cream and lime wedges.