Oreo Cheesecake Bites are decadent little dessert bites with melted white chocolate in the cheesecake batter and huge chunks of Oreo cookies throughout.
I haven’t made a decadent dessert in a while. It was past time for it. My Oreo Krispie Treats have been one of my most popular recipes in the past few years. And my various versions of mini cheesecakes are some of my personal favorites. So I decided to combine the two into a recipe for Oreo Cheesecake Bites. I took the leftovers to a friend’s house and it was confirmed by several teenage boys that these are a decadent and delicious treat. If you love Oreos and cheesecake, you have to try this recipe.
Ingredients Needed for Oreo Cheesecake Bites
- An entire package of Oreo cookies
- White Chocolate
- Cream Cheese
How to Make Oreo Cheesecake Bites
Mix together crushed Oreos and melted butter for the crust. Press the crust into a 9-inch square pan. With a hand or stand mixer, beat together the cream cheese, melted white chocolate, eggs, sugar and vanilla. Stir in the remaining Oreos that are broken into pieces. Spread the cheesecake batter on top of the crust. Bake the cheesecake at 325 degrees F for about 40 minutes. Allow the pan to cool and then chill the Oreo cheesecake overnight. Slice into small squares to serve.
More Desserts Made with Oreo Cookies
If you like Oreos, you’ll want to make other desserts with them. Here’s some more great recipes to try –
- Use a 9×9 square baking pan similar to this one
- Be sure to line the pan with foil for easy cutting later
- This is the stand mixer I use in my kitchen
Foodtastic Mom is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Any highlighted, clickable Amazon link you see is an affiliate link that I may earn advertising fees on.
Thank you so much for being a faithful reader and supporter of Foodtastic Mom. Be sure to PIN and print this recipe!
Oreo Cheesecake Bites
- 1 pkg Oreo cookies 14.3 oz size (about 36 Oreo cookies)
- 5 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 4 oz white chocolate I use a Ghirardelli bar
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Line a 9-inch square pan with foil. Use two sheets and make "slings" over the sides so you can lift the cheesecake out to cut it after it cools.
- Crush 20 of the Oreo cookies - use a food processor to do this. Alternatively, place the cookies in a gallon-sized Ziploc bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
- In a clean bowl, stir together the crushed Oreos and melted butter. Press the Oreo crust into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Melt the white chocolate in a clean bowl in the microwave. Stir until smooth.
- With a hand or stand mixer, whip together the softened cream cheese, melted white chocolate, sugar, eggs and vanilla until smooth and well blended.
- Break the remaining Oreos into small pieces. Stir the Oreos into the cheesecake batter.
- Spread the batter evenly over the crust.
- Bake for about 40 minutes, or until the top is lightly browning and the center is firm but still jiggles slightly.
- Allow the pan to cool on the counter for 20-30 minutes. Then cover the pan loosely with foil and chill in the refrigerator overnight.
- Lift the cheesecake out of the pan to cut it into bite-sized squares.