These air fryer turkey meatballs are healthy, delicious and have a Greek flair with spinach and feta cheese. They are perfect for meal prep.
It’s the beginning of a new year and that means two things. People got air fryers for Christmas and are looking for recipes. And many of you are searching for healthy recipes for resolutions having to do with weight loss. These air fryer turkey meatballs fulfill both of these reasons for recipe searches. My air fryer turkey meatballs use 99% fat free ground turkey. To keep them from drying out, I use a panade in the mix (milk and bread crumbs). If you don’t know what a panade is, you can read more about it here. And I decided spinach and feta cheese would be the best way to flavor them. Adding moisture, nutrients and a punch of extra flavor.
Want to save this recipe?
Enter your email & I'll send it to your inbox. Plus, get great new recipes from me every week!
Ingredients for Air Fryer Turkey Meatballs
- 99% Fat Free Ground Turkey
- Panko Bread Crumbs
- Frozen Chopped Spinach
- Feta Cheese
- Greek Salad Dressing
What to Serve with these Meatballs
- This is the brand of air fryer I use to test all of my air fryer recipes
- The cookie scoop I use to form these meatballs
- The meat thermometer I always use
Foodtastic Mom is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Any highlighted, clickable Amazon link you see is an affiliate link that I may earn advertising fees on.
Thank you so much for being a faithful reader and supporter of Foodtastic Mom. Be sure to PIN and print this recipe!
Air Fryer Turkey Meatballs
- Air Fryer
- 1 lb 99% fat free ground turkey
- 1/3 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach
- 1/3 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp bottled Greek salad dressing I use Skyline brand
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Place the spinach in a microwave safe dish and microwave for about 3 minutes, or until heated through but not steaming hot.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, salad dressing, oregano, salt and pepper. Stir in the Panko bread crumbs, cooked spinach and feta cheese until well combined.
- Add the ground turkey to the mixture and stir together until the turkey is combined with all the other ingredients.
- Use a cookie scoop to form the mixture into meatballs. My air fryer fits 12 meatballs. You may have some extra turkey leftover. Just make more meatballs and cook in two rounds. Or, you can sauté the mixture in a nonstick skillet on the stove top.
- Cook the meatballs at 375 degrees in the air fryer. There is no need to flip the meatballs.
- Cook for about 14 minutes, until the center of the meatballs reaches a temperature of 165 degrees F.