Once you try Air Fryer Meatballs you’ll wonder why you ever made meatballs any other way. These meatballs are perfectly cooked.
I discovered that a panade ensures juicy burgers with this recipe for Air Fryer Burgers. So I decided to apply that same knowledge in this recipe for Air Fryer Meatballs. I’m positive I won’t make meatballs any other way now. I used 93% lean ground beef from Aldi in this recipe. And quite frankly I overcooked the meatballs on my first test. They were still perfect. The way the air fryer cooks – it seals in the juices and browns the exterior of the meatballs just right. These meatballs are seriously the best.
What is in Air Fryer Meatballs?
A perfect meatball is just a few simple ingredients away…
- 93% lean ground beef
- Italian-seasoned Panko Bread Crumbs
- Garlic Powder
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Grated Parmesan Cheese (the green can)
How to Make Air Fryer Meatballs
Beyond an air fryer, a large cookie scoop makes quick work of shaping these meatballs. In a clean bowl, mix together the bread crumbs, milk, garlic powder, salt, Worcestershire sauce and Parmesan cheese. Crumble the beef into the bowl and mix it together with everything – using your hands or a spatula. Use the scoop to evenly form the meatballs, rolling them lightly in your hands to make them stick into a ball. Once they are in the air fryer there is no need to flip them. Cook them at 375 degrees F. The time will depend on your brand of air fryer. Mine took about 14 minutes. Always use an instant read meat thermometer to ensure your meat is cooked to the correct temperature. These meatballs are done when the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F. Mix them into your favorite pasta sauce to serve.
- This is the brand of air fryer I use to test all of my air fryer recipes
- The cookie scoop I use to form these meatballs
- The meat thermometer I always use
Foodtastic Mom is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Any highlighted, clickable Amazon link you see is an affiliate link that I may earn advertising fees on.
Thank you so much for being a faithful reader and supporter of Foodtastic Mom. Be sure to PIN and print this recipe!
Air Fryer Meatballs
- Air Fryer
- 1 lb 93% lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup Italian-seasoned Panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- In a clean bowl, whisk together the bread crumbs, milk, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt and Parmesan cheese.
- Crumble the beef into the bowl. Mix the meat and the breadcrumb mixture with your hands or a spatula until combined.
- Use a large cookie scoop to form 11 meatballs. Lightly shape the meatballs with your hands to make them stick together in a ball shape.
- Place the meatballs in a single layer, not touching, in the air fryer basket.
- Cook the meatballs at 375 degrees F - no need to flip.
- Meatballs are done when the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F.
- The meatballs took about 14 minutes to cook in my air fryer. Time may vary depending on the brand of your air fryer.
- Mix the meatballs with your favorite pasta sauce to serve.
More Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Burgers
- Perfect Personal Pizzas
- Chicken Chimichangas
- Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin
- Shrimp Tacos