This Air Fryer Ravioli is lightly breaded, perfectly toasted and ready to eat in just a few minutes.
I think the coolest thing about these air fryer ravioli is how much they puff up. They are so quick and fun to make. Buy a bag of prepared cheese ravioli and you and/or your kids can make a restaurant-worthy appetizer in a matter of minutes. You can buy ravioli stuffed with anything you like. Trader Joe’s makes some fun varieties (lobster, pumpkin) that I want to try too. But I used cheese for this recipe because of its universal appeal.
Watch how to make Air Fryer Ravioli:
What else can you make in your Air Fryer?
The air fryer is so versatile. You can make fun snack foods, healthy meals and even breakfast. Here’s some more recipes for you to try…
- Air Fryer Donut Bites
- Chicken Chimichangas
- Personal Pizzas for the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Salmon
- Chicken Parmesan
- Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Breakfast Potatoes
- Air Fryer Steak Tips
Tips for making Air Fryer Ravioli:
- This is the brand of air fryer I used for creating this recipe.
- Air fryers vary in terms of heating temperatures. Check on your ravioli as it cooks. Yours might take a few minutes more or less.
- It is important to preheat your air fryer before adding the food to the basket.
- Use a pastry brush or a mister filled with vegetable oil to lightly coat your basket to prevent sticking. Commercial oil sprays (like Pam) will damage the non-stick coating of your air fryer basket.
- I was able to find Panko Italian seasoned breadcrumbs. Regular Italian seasoned bread crumbs will work too.
- I use tongs similar to these for transferring food to and from the air fryer.
Foodtastic Mom is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Any highlighted, clickable Amazon link you see is an affiliate link that I may earn advertising fees on.
Thank you so much for being a faithful reader and supporter of Foodtastic Mom. Be sure to PIN and print this recipe!
Air Fryer Ravioli
- vegetable oil
- 1 pkg premium refrigerated ravioli about 16 pieces
- 3 large egg whites
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 cup Italian seasoned Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup pizza or marinara sauce
- Lightly brush the basket of an air fryer with vegetable oil. Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees.
- While the air fryer is preheating, whisk together the egg whites and water in a shallow bowl.
- Whisk the Panko breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese together in a separate shallow bowl.
- Dip each ravioli on both sides first in the egg and water mixture and then in the breadcrumb and cheese mixture.
- Open the air fryer and place the coated ravioli in a single layer in the basket. You'll have to fry the ravioli in two or three batches, depending on the size of your air fryer.
- Fry the ravioli for about 4 minutes, or until puffed and starting to brown.
- Serve with pizza or marinara sauce for dipping.