This Air Fryer Quiche is crustless and the filling possibilities are endless. High in protein, delicious and ready in just a few minutes.
I cook eggs on the stovetop a lot. Not so much because I enjoy them, but because the boys in my life do. And so I’m happy to make eggs for them. Give me a good quiche however and I am smitten. I’m not sure why, something about the texture and blend of flavors maybe? But making a quiche from scratch (in the oven) is not an every day proposition. And a quiche with crust is a rare, indulgent treat. Individual-size, crustless Air Fryer Quiche however can absolutely be made every day. They are so tasty and satisfying. Find out how to make them!
How to make Air Fryer Quiche
Fill ramekin dishes with your favorite flavor combination. As pictured, these quiches are filled with steamed broccoli, feta cheese, a little crushed red pepper flakes and topped with shredded Mozzarella cheese. Whisk together 2 eggs, 1 egg yolk, fat-free half and half, sour cream, lemon juice and seasonings. Pour the egg mixture into the filled ramekin dishes. Top with some additional shredded cheese. Air fry the quiche at 325 degrees F for 12-14 minutes, until they are puffed up and firm to the touch.
Flavor combinations for Air Fryer Quiche
- Broccoli and Feta Cheese
- Turkey Sausage and Cheddar Cheese
- Bacon and Gruyere Cheese
- Mushrooms and Swiss
- Ham, Green Peppers and Onion
- Asparagus and Goat Cheese
Air Fryer Tips
- I use a Philips XXL Air Fryer to test all of my recipes
- These are the size of ramekin dishes I use for air fryer quiche (4 oz size and 3 1/2-inches across, measuring from the inside)
- Be sure and cook/steam/air fryer vegetables before adding to them to the quiches, plus squeeze out any excess liquid if necessary
- Only add cooked meat (not raw) to the quiche
- If you want to make more quiche, just double or triple the recipe
Foodtastic Mom is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Any highlighted, clickable Amazon link you see is an affiliate link that I may earn advertising fees on.
Thank you so much for being a faithful reader and supporter of Foodtastic Mom. Be sure to PIN and print this recipe!
Air Fryer Quiche
- Air Fryer
- 2 large eggs
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/4 cup fat free half and half
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes optional
- 1/4 cup frozen broccoli florets
- 2 tbsp feta cheese crumbled
- 2 tbsp Mozzarella cheese shredded
- Microwave the broccoli according to package directions. Squeeze out the excess water and chop fine.
- Grease two ramekin dishes with vegetable oil or softened butter.
- Divide the chopped broccoli evenly between the two dishes. Sprinkle one tablespoon of crumbled feta cheese over the top of the broccoli in each dish.
- Whisk together the eggs, egg yolk, half and half, sour cream, lemon juice, mustard, salt, and peppers.
- Pour the egg mixture into the two ramekins, about 1/2 cup in each.
- Top each quiche with the shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- Place the dishes into the basket of your air fryer. Air fry the quiche at 325 degrees F for 12 - 14 minutes, or until the quiche is puffed up and firm to the touch. Allow to cool for a few minutes before serving.
These mini quiche look so appetizing! And I love the fact that it is an everyday kind of recipe made in the airfryer. My most favourite combo would be with broccoli and feta Cheese:)
It’s a really great flavor combination. 🙂
I made this recipe today and it was absolutely delicious. My family love it.
So glad to hear this. Thanks!
This quiche looks healthy and filling and YUM!! I love that you have done it in the Air Fryer and saved heating up the whole house with the oven. Can’t wait to try the recipe, thanks!
Hope you enjoy the quiche!
I am not a morning person but I would leap out of bed for these quick and easy quiches! Delish!
I am definitely not a morning person, so whatever I make needs to be simple.
These will be effective for the nights I work late.i am famished when I am back abd crave just to curl up with a nice warm meal. This looks perfect simple and cosy to get that dinner done perfectly
Honestly hadn’t even thought about them as a dinner option, and I’m not sure why. Love your description.
Used cooked bacon in addition to the broccoli…kept checking progress as I know each AF is different…came out perfect!
Love the bacon addition. And definitely, air fryers cook differently. Thank you for providing your feedback and positive review. I appreciate it!