My weekly meal plan friends and I decided to step back a bit and offer a monthly collection of recipes instead. This month is St. Patrick’s Day themed and includes my favorite slow cooker beef stew with a Guinness gravy (plus a secret ingredient you probably wouldn’t guess). We’ve got Irish soda bread, cabbage salad and potato scones. And I’m really loving those cute rainbow mini cheesecakes. Enjoy!
- Irish soda bread with whiskey raisins and caraway – Savory Moments
- Cumin-Scented Cabbage Salad – The Pajama Chef
- Potato Scones – The Cooking Actress
- Slow Cooker Guinness Beef Stew – Foodastic Mom
- St. Patrick’s Day Japanese Noodles – Ninja Baker
- Lime Meltaways – Pies and Plots
- Mini Rainbow Cheesecake Bites – The Spiffy Cookie
- Chocolate Fudge Mint No-Bake Pie – Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats
This month’s recipe round up was brought to you by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all month long!