This Sweetheart Smoothie is made with fresh beets to give it that vibrant pink color.
Wake up to my Sweetheart Smoothie – a vibrant pink blend of fresh beets, frozen raspberries, Vanilla Carnation Breakfast Essentials® Powder and coconut milk – sure to energize you for a better morning all the way around.
Are you a morning person? Or are you an evening person? I fall squarely in the night owl category. Evening has always been when I have more creativity and energy. This meme floating around on Facebook awhile back doesn’t describe me at all. I’m all Barbie and full of sunshine at night when I’m fixing our dinner. Maybe that explains why I blog so much about our dinner recipes! In the morning I most definitely resemble the dinosaur/monster – don’t talk to me or I might bite your head off.
So I totally need to change up my morning routine. I hit snooze too much. Meaning I probably wake up the kids for school too late (my son at least takes after me in the night owl department – poor thing), meaning our morning is always rushed and less than sunny. I created this Sweetheart Smoothie to help kick off the Carnation 7-Day Challenge because believe me I need it!
So are you ready to get started? Follow these easy steps:
1. Sign up at CarnationBreakfastChallenge.com.
2. Complete a simple yet fun breakfast mission for a chance to win. New prizes will be revealed every day!
3. Come back any day in February to complete missions and see new prizes. The prizes range from a Fitbit to a GoPro and other awesome stuff!
4. Head to your favorite store to purchase a Carnation Breakfast Essentials® Nutritional Product and upload your receipt for five extra entries per day.
Why not make a Sweetheart Smoothie as one of your breakfast missions? That’s what I’ll be doing!
- 1 packet Vanilla Carnation Breakfast Essentials® Powder
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup fresh beets peeled and diced
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- Place all ingredients in a powerful blender and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with a fresh beet heart, if desired. Serve immediately.