A perfect make-ahead snack for parties, this Italian Cream Cheese Dip is loaded with salami, pepperoni, artichoke hearts, sun dried tomatoes and more.
I first tried a version of this dip on a blogging tour. They called it a Tuscan Cheese Dip. It was loaded with pepperoni and salami that was produced on-site. Plus lots of other ingredients you might find on an Italian antipasto platter. After a long car ride to get there the dip really hit the spot. Today I am sharing it with you.
Want to save this recipe?
Enter your email & I'll send it to your inbox. Plus, get great new recipes from me every week!
This dip is actually better if it is made the day before you plan to serve it. So it’s perfect for serving at a party or taking along to a potluck. The cream cheese base benefits from both fresh ingredients and those from a jar.
Dip or Spread?
I had a hard time deciding if I should call this a dip or spread. This Italian Cream Cheese Dip is terrific served with these pita crackers I have pictured, which are really sturdy – perfect for dipping. But some people prefer using a knife to spread. Either way you choose to eat it, this is a snack that will disappear quickly.
Tips for Italian Cream Cheese Dip:
- A sharp knife is necessary for chopping the Italian meats.
- To save time, you could use a food chopper similar to this one for chopping all the ingredients.
- This dip can be customized to your tastes. If you don’t like olives, for example, leave them out.
- Try serving sliced bell peppers and cucumber slices for dipping instead of crackers.
Foodtastic Mom is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Any highlighted, clickable Amazon link you see is an affiliate link that I may earn advertising fees on.
Thank you so much for being a faithful reader and supporter of Foodtastic Mom. Be sure to PIN and print this recipe!
Italian Cream Cheese Dip
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup marinated artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes packed in oil drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup black olives chopped
- 1/4 cup pepperoni chopped
- 1/4 cup salami chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh chives chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl until well blended. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Serve with a variety of crackers and chopped vegetables for dipping.
More Dip Recipes:
- Best Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Ultimate Pizza Dip
- Copycat Jarlsberg Dip
- Jalapeño Popper Dip
- Creamy Peanut Butter Dip