A perfect make-ahead snack for parties, this Italian Cream Cheese Dip is loaded with salami, pepperoni, artichoke hearts, sun dried tomatoes and more.
I first tried a version of this dip on a blogging tour. They called it a Tuscan Cheese Dip. It was loaded with pepperoni and salami that was produced on-site. Plus lots of other ingredients you might find on an Italian antipasto platter. After a long car ride to get there the dip really hit the spot. Today I am sharing it with you.
This dip is actually better if it is made the day before you plan to serve it. So it’s perfect for serving at a party or taking along to a potluck. The cream cheese base benefits from both fresh ingredients and those from a jar.
Dip or Spread?
I had a hard time deciding if I should call this a dip or spread. This Italian Cream Cheese Dip is terrific served with these pita crackers I have pictured, which are really sturdy – perfect for dipping. But some people prefer using a knife to spread. Either way you choose to eat it, this is a snack that will disappear quickly.
Tips for Italian Cream Cheese Dip:
- A sharp knife is necessary for chopping the Italian meats.
- To save time, you could use a food chopper similar to this one for chopping all the ingredients.
- This dip can be customized to your tastes. If you don’t like olives, for example, leave them out.
- Try serving sliced bell peppers and cucumber slices for dipping instead of crackers.
Foodtastic Mom is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Any highlighted, clickable Amazon link you see is an affiliate link that I may earn advertising fees on.
Thank you so much for being a faithful reader and supporter of Foodtastic Mom. Be sure to PIN and print this recipe!
Italian Cream Cheese Dip
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup marinated artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes packed in oil drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup black olives chopped
- 1/4 cup pepperoni chopped
- 1/4 cup salami chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh chives chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl until well blended. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Serve with a variety of crackers and chopped vegetables for dipping.
More Dip Recipes:
- Best Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Ultimate Pizza Dip
- Copycat Jarlsberg Dip
- Jalapeño Popper Dip
- Creamy Peanut Butter Dip