This creamy peanut butter dip is perfect for a party and is completely addicting – whether as a dip for brownie bites or for fresh apple and banana slices.
I’m all about the simple desserts these days. My tiramisu brownie bites got me thinking about a more kid friendly version to take to a New Year’s Eve party. Maybe some kids like espresso flavored desserts but mine definitely do not.
So I decided on a creamy peanut butter flavored whipped cream to top some store bought brownie bites but I didn’t want to top each bite with frosting because it would be too messy to transport. That is where the dip idea came from. Plus with a dip you can expand your dipping options. This creamy peanut butter dip is just as delicious with brownie bites as it is with fresh apple and banana slices. Plus the fruit makes it seem healthier!
I took initial inspiration for the recipe from HERE but I changed it quite a bit. This is fully a dessert dip rather than anything resembling a healthy-ish peanut butter dip. For reference, I used THIS peanut butter in my recipe, but any creamy peanut butter will work. This dip was devoured at our party. Be sure to PIN this recipe for future use!
MORE SIMPLE DESSERT IDEAS:
Creamy Peanut Butter Dip
- 1 cup (8 oz) whipping cream
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup (4 oz) creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (4 oz) cream cheese softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- In the bowl of a stand mixer with the whisk attachment, add all ingredients.
- Start the mixer on low speed and gradually increase the speed to high. Stop the mixer a couple of times to scrape down the bowl and finish by whipping the dip on high speed for about a minute.
- Store in a covered bowl in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serve with store-bought brownie bites, apple and banana slices.