Crock Pot Ranch Chicken is a family pleasing meal with just a few simple ingredients, ready to serve over pasta.
This Crock Pot Ranch Chicken reminds me a lot of my Mom’s Chicken Divan. That was one of my favorite meals as a kid. The Crock-Pot is always my friend now that I’m a Mom myself. I need an arsenal of recipes I can make when I don’t feel like cooking. This is one of them. My kids like this ranch-flavored chicken served over pasta. I think it would be delicious as a topping for baked potatoes too. Be sure to check out some of my other recent family favorites for the slow cooker as well…
- Slow Cooker Sirloin Tip Roast
- Crock-Pot Chicken Taco Soup
- How to make Frozen Chicken in the Crock-Pot
- Crock-Pot Cubed Steak and Gravy
Ingredients for Crock Pot Ranch Chicken
- Chicken Breasts
- Ranch Seasoning Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix – Be sure to use the one-ounce seasoning mix envelope, and not the DIPS mix
- Cream of Onion Soup – you can substitute Cream of Chicken flavor if you prefer
- Lemon Juice
How to Make Crock Pot Ranch Chicken
This is a true ‘fix it and forget it’ recipe. Simply whisk together the onion soup, mayonnaise and lemon juice. Then stir in the Ranch seasoning until it is evenly combined. Place the chicken breasts in the bottom of your slow cooker insert. Spread the Ranch mixture evenly over the chicken. Sprinkle it with fresh parsley. Cook on HIGH power for about 4 hours or on LOW power for about 6 hours, or until the chicken shreds easily. I always check the temperature too. The chicken should register well above 165 degrees F if it is cooked and easily falling apart.
- I use a 6-quart Crock-Pot to test all of my slow cooker recipes
- Serve the chicken and Ranch sauce over cooked pasta
- Or use the Ranch Chicken as a topping for baked potatoes, with a side of roasted broccoli
- Digital Meat Thermometer for chicken the temperature of the cooked chicken
Foodtastic Mom is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Any highlighted, clickable Amazon link you see is an affiliate link that I may earn advertising fees on.
Thank you so much for being a faithful reader and supporter of Foodtastic Mom. Be sure to PIN and print this recipe!
Crock Pot Ranch Chicken
- 1 Crock Pot
- 4 large chicken breasts
- 1 oz Ranch seasoning envelope
- 10 oz cream of onion soup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- Whisk together the onion soup, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Stir in the Ranch seasoning to the soup mixture until it is evenly combined.
- Place the chicken breasts in the bottom of your slow cooker insert.
- Spread the Ranch mixture evenly over the chicken. Sprinkle it with fresh parsley.
- Cook on HIGH power for about 4 hours or on LOW power for about 6 hours, or until the chicken shreds easily.
- I always check the temperature too. The chicken should register well above 165 degrees F if it is cooked and easily falling apart.
- Serve the chicken and Ranch sauce over pasta or as a topping for baked potatoes.