Air Fryer Feta Cheese Rolls are delightfully crispy egg rolls wrappers with red pepper, feta cheese, herbs and spices. Simply delicious.
It is rare that I do a copycat recipe. It has to be really, really good. These feta rolls are that good. I ate (twice) recently at a local Mediterranean restaurant and ordered these both times. Then wanted to keep eating them so I made them in my air fryer at home. Can I just say how awesome egg roll wrappers are when given the air fryer treatment? I have several recipes using them now. One for Asian-style egg rolls and one with a Southwestern filling. And now these Air Fryer Feta Cheese Rolls. The filling is so simple and mixes together in just a few minutes. No pre-cooking required. Add a little ranch dressing on the side and you’ll be wanting more of these like me.
Ingredients needed for Air Fryer Feta Cheese Rolls
- Egg Roll Wrappers
- Feta Cheese
- Red Pepper
- Cream Cheese
- Lemon Juice
- Vegetable Oil
- Ranch Dressing
How to fold Egg Roll Wrappers
Folding an egg roll wrapper is kind of similar to folding a burrito. I’ve provided you with some pictures to help. Place about two tablespoons of filling on the bottom half (make sure a pointed end is facing you). Fold the bottom over the filling. Then fold in the two ends. Then roll it up like a burrito. But make sure you seal the end with a little water.
I keep a bowl of water to dip my fingers in to seal these feta cheese rolls. Air fry them seal side down first to make sure they hold together. It’s OK if a little filling escapes in the air frying process. It does not affect the flavor.
Air Fryer Tips
- I use a Philips XXL Air Fryer to test all of my recipes
- Click to find all my Best Air Fryer Recipes
- Use a cookie scoop to help evenly fill these feta cheese rolls
- Pastry brush for brushing the feta rolls with vegetable oil
- This is my favorite ranch dressing
Foodtastic Mom is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Any highlighted, clickable Amazon link you see is an affiliate link that I may earn advertising fees on.
Thank you so much for being a faithful reader and supporter of Foodtastic Mom. Be sure to PIN and print this recipe!
Air Fryer Feta Cheese Rolls
- Air Fryer
- 12 egg roll wrappers
- 1 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1 red bell pepper chopped fine
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- ranch dressing for serving
- Mix together the feta cheese, red pepper, cream cheese, lemon juice, dill, parsley and black pepper in a bowl until well combined.
- Add a couple of tablespoons of filling to each egg roll wrapper, roll them up and seal the edges with water.
- Place the feta cheese rolls, seam side down, in a single layer in the basket of your air fryer.
- Brush each feta roll with vegetable oil.
- Air fry the feta cheese rolls at 350 degrees F for 5 minutes.
- Use tongs to flip over the feta rolls. Air fry them for an additional 5 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Serve the feta cheese rolls with ranch dressing to dip.
I love the addition of feta cheese in these rolls! This would make a delicious appetizer or finger food!
They are ridiculously good, especially considering how simple they are to make.
These rolls sound great! What a simple and delicious summer appetizer.
Thanks very much Biana!
Ooooh, feta is a favorite of mine! It sounds absolutely amazing paired with all those flavors and the crispy wrapper. Yum!
They are definitely yummy. I hope you try them soon!
This is a lovely party option. The Air Fryer option sounds interesting too. Delicious and Creamy combinations.
These would definitely be a hit at parties!
My family is definitely going to love this recipe. These cheese rolls look so delicious and very crispy. Can’t wait to make this very soon!
You’re going to love them. They are addicting.