Air Fryer Feta Cheese Rolls are delightfully crispy egg rolls wrappers with red pepper, feta cheese, herbs and spices. Simply delicious.
It is rare that I do a copycat recipe. It has to be really, really good. These feta rolls are that good. I ate (twice) recently at a local Mediterranean restaurant and ordered these both times. Then wanted to keep eating them so I made them in my air fryer at home. Can I just say how awesome egg roll wrappers are when given the air fryer treatment? I have several recipes using them now. One for Asian-style egg rolls and one with a Southwestern filling. And now these Air Fryer Feta Cheese Rolls. The filling is so simple and mixes together in just a few minutes. No pre-cooking required. Add a little ranch dressing on the side and you’ll be wanting more of these like me.
Want to save this recipe?
Enter your email & I'll send it to your inbox. Plus, get great new recipes from me every week!
Ingredients needed for Air Fryer Feta Cheese Rolls
- Egg Roll Wrappers
- Feta Cheese
- Red Pepper
- Cream Cheese
- Lemon Juice
- Vegetable Oil
- Ranch Dressing
How to fold Egg Roll Wrappers
Folding an egg roll wrapper is kind of similar to folding a burrito. I’ve provided you with some pictures to help. Place about two tablespoons of filling on the bottom half (make sure a pointed end is facing you). Fold the bottom over the filling. Then fold in the two ends. Then roll it up like a burrito. But make sure you seal the end with a little water.
I keep a bowl of water to dip my fingers in to seal these feta cheese rolls. Air fry them seal side down first to make sure they hold together. It’s OK if a little filling escapes in the air frying process. It does not affect the flavor.
Air Fryer Tips
- I use a Philips XXL Air Fryer to test all of my recipes
- Click to find all my Best Air Fryer Recipes
- Use a cookie scoop to help evenly fill these feta cheese rolls
- Pastry brush for brushing the feta rolls with vegetable oil
- This is my favorite ranch dressing
Foodtastic Mom is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Any highlighted, clickable Amazon link you see is an affiliate link that I may earn advertising fees on.
Thank you so much for being a faithful reader and supporter of Foodtastic Mom. Be sure to PIN and print this recipe!
Air Fryer Feta Cheese Rolls
- Air Fryer
- 12 egg roll wrappers
- 1 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1 red bell pepper chopped fine
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- ranch dressing for serving
- Mix together the feta cheese, red pepper, cream cheese, lemon juice, dill, parsley and black pepper in a bowl until well combined.
- Add a couple of tablespoons of filling to each egg roll wrapper, roll them up and seal the edges with water.
- Place the feta cheese rolls, seam side down, in a single layer in the basket of your air fryer.
- Brush each feta roll with vegetable oil.
- Air fry the feta cheese rolls at 350 degrees F for 5 minutes.
- Use tongs to flip over the feta rolls. Air fry them for an additional 5 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Serve the feta cheese rolls with ranch dressing to dip.