This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ColorYourSummer #CollectiveBias
I have got the Ultimate Summer Party Platter full of light bites sure to please most any palate for you to enjoy. My kids are happy with the cheese, olive and salami skewers. Vegetarians would be happy with the caprese skewers. Meat-eaters would appreciate the cantaloupe and prosciutto bites. And even vegans would love the spinach strawberry salad on a stick. All these little bites can be dipped in a simple balsamic vinaigrette. Everyone wins!
You know what else is a total winner? This Rubbermaid Party Platter in Lagoon Blue. It comes in Calypso Coral too and both are perfect for your summer entertaining needs. Where do you party in the summertime? We are constantly at the pool and in need of food. Our kids are always hungry, what about yours? And swimming makes me extra hungry too! Both our kids are at swim team practice numerous days of the week through mid July. And if we aren’t at swim team practice we’re across the street hanging by our neighbor’s pool. My fingers are “pruney” all summer and I couldn’t be happier about it.
But this platter though… it’s roomy and easy to transport plus that container holding the vinaigrette dressing is leak-proof! The leak-proof Twist & Seal™ lid in the Rubbermaid Party Platter secures the dressing and prevents spills. And all the parts are BPA-free and especially since my kids will be snacking out of this platter that is especially important to me.
Beyond these amazing bites of food, we all have to stay hydrated by the pool right? Rubbermaid can help you quench your thirst with their Pitcher and Refill Reuse 20 oz water bottle too. What is your favorite beverage to cool down with? I personally love to make a simple agua fresca when melon is in season. Simply crush some fresh cantaloupe in your water bottle or pitcher and add some fresh lime slices and sparking water. It is amazingly refreshing and delicious!
And of course you can find these Rubbermaid containers at Kroger or any of their banner store locations. My Kroger is just about a mile from my front door, which made it convenient to grab one of these party platter plus all the yummy ingredients to pack in it.
The Ultimate Summer Party Platter
- 10 large strawberries stemmed
- 30 spinach leaves
- 10 large green olives
- 5 oz. colby jack cheese cut into 10 cubes
- 10 slices salami
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 10 basil leaves
- 10 small fresh mozzarella balls
- 1 small cantaloupe cut into 10 cubes
- 10 slices prosciutto
- 1 cup bottled balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- On plastic or wooden skewers assemble the following...
For the spinach strawberry salad
- thread 3 spinach leaves and one strawberry on each of 10 skewers
For the antipasto
- thread one cheese cube, one piece of salami and one olive on each of 10 skewers
For the caprese
- thread one cherry tomato, one basil leaf and one mozzarella cheese ball on each of 10 skewers
For the prosciutto melon
- thread on piece of prosciutto and one cube of cantaloupe on each of 10 skewers.
- Pour the balsamic vinaigrette dressing into the center container of the Rubbermaid Party Platter and secure with the lid. Pack the four different types of skewers into each of the four compartments and top with the lid. Carry your Rubbermaid Party Platter wherever you need to go!