Slow Cooker Satay Pork is so simple with a sauce that is positively drinkable on its own. Serve the pork in lettuce wraps or over rice.
This is one of those dump and go recipes that makes answering the “What’s for dinner?” question easy. The sauce for this Slow Cooker Satay Pork is so incredibly delicious. And it’s easy to adjust the heat level – just add more or less of the Thai Red Curry Paste. But the best part of this recipe? It’s healthy! Serve it over cauliflower rice or as lettuce wraps for a yummy, light dinner. I actually love using my slow cooker during the summer months. It saves turning on the oven to heat up the house. And it can be cooking while you’re having a full day at the pool.
Ingredients needed for Slow Cooker Satay Pork
- Pork Tenderloin
- Light Coconut Milk
- Thai Red Curry Paste
- Soy Sauce
- Peanut Butter
- Lime Juice
- Red Pepper
How to make Slow Cooker Satay Pork
Whisk together the sauce ingredients – light coconut milk, curry paste, soy sauce, peanut butter, lime juice and sugar. Add the pork tenderloin to the slow cooker. Pour half the sauce over the pork. Top with the coleslaw mix and sliced red peppers. Top the vegetables with the rest of the sauce. Cook on low heat for 8 hours. Shred the pork. Serve as lettuce wraps. Or over regular rice or cauliflower rice.
- I use a 6-quart slow cooker to test all of my recipes
- Pork loin also works for this recipe
- Bagged coleslaw with cabbage and carrots is what I use in this recipe
Foodtastic Mom is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Any highlighted, clickable Amazon link you see is an affiliate link that I may earn advertising fees on.
Thank you so much for being a faithful reader and supporter of Foodtastic Mom. Be sure to PIN and print this recipe!
Slow Cooker Satay Pork
- slow cooker
- 2.5 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1 can light coconut milk
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp Thai red curry paste add more if you like more heat
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups bagged coleslaw
- 1 red pepper thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup unsalted peanuts crushed
- Whisk together the light coconut milk, soy sauce, peanut butter, Thai red curry paste, lime juice and sugar.
- Place the pork tenderloin into the Crock Pot liner.
- Pour half the sauce over the pork.
- Top the pork with the coleslaw and the red peppers.
- Pour the remaining sauce over the vegetables.
- Cover the Crock Pot and cook on low heat for 8 hours, or until the pork tenderloin is falling apart.
- Shred the pork. Serve the pork as lettuce wraps or serve the pork and sauce over regular rice or cauliflower rice. Use the crushed peanuts as a garnish for serving.
More Slow Cooker Recipes with an Asian Flare
- Crispy Crockpot Orange Beef
- Crockpot Moo Shu Pork
- Slow Cooker Mongolian Beef
- Honey Teriyaki Chicken
- Crock Pot Asian Pork with Mushrooms