These Air Fryer Carrots are so sweet and delicious. They are drizzled with a maple Dijon sauce and are an easy and healthy snack.
I love snacking on celery sticks. But I don’t enjoy raw carrot sticks as much. I prefer cooked carrots. And with my air fryer I can make a quick snack of cooked carrots anytime I want. I like topping my air fryer carrots with a quick sauce made from pure maple syrup and Dijon mustard. The carrots become very sweet when roasted in the air fryer. They’re a real treat.
Want to save this recipe?
Enter your email & I'll send it to your inbox. Plus, get great new recipes from me every week!
How to Air Fry Carrots
I use a small bunch of whole carrots. Cut off the tops of the carrots and save them for another use. Wash and peel the carrots. Cook the carrots in the fryer at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes. Times may vary depending on the brand of your air fryer. Drizzle sauce over the carrots and eat.
Sauce for Air Fryer Carrots
I like making a simple sauce to enjoy with these carrots. A little melted butter, pure maple syrup, Dijon mustard and a small pinch of salt. Whisk it together and drizzle over the carrots.
You could also make them more savory by drizzling the carrots with melted butter and then sprinkling them with some freshly grated Parmesan cheese and chopped fresh parsley.
- I use a Phillips XXL Air Fryer to test all of my recipes
- Use pure maple syrup for the sauce, not pancake syrup
Foodtastic Mom is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Any highlighted, clickable Amazon link you see is an affiliate link that I may earn advertising fees on.
Thank you so much for being a faithful reader and supporter of Foodtastic Mom. Be sure to PIN and print this recipe!
Air Fryer Carrots
- Air Fryer
- 1 bunch carrots
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Remove the tops from the carrots. Wash and peel the carrots.
- Arrange the carrots in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- Cook the carrots at 375 degrees F for about 20 minutes.
- Toss the carrots in the basket about halfway through, to ensure even cooking.
- Whisk together the melted butter, pure maple syrup, Dijon mustard and salt.
- Drizzle the sauce over the cooked carrots and serve.