Air Fryer Corn on the Cob is ridiculously delicious – the air fryer seals in the corn’s natural flavor. Brushed with honey butter, it is the ultimate summer treat.
I’m a Midwestern girl, born and bred in Ohio. I always look forward to corn on the cob being in season. I can make an entire meal out of it. Just fresh corn, butter and salt. I would always boil my corn in a big pot of water. I’ve seen recipes like this one, but never tried it. But then the other day I stuck a few ears in my air fryer. My other revelation is that melted honey butter is the absolute best topping for corn on the cob. Let me just say, WOW! Just 10 minutes to perfect corn on the cob. You’ve got to try Air Fryer Corn on the Cob!
How to Air Fry Corn on the Cob
- Shuck the ears of corn
- Rinse the corn under cold water and remove the corn silk
- Place the corn in the air fryer basket
- No need to season or turn the corn during cooking
- Cook the corn at 375 degrees F for 10 -12 minutes
- Brush the cooked corn with melted honey butter
Honey Butter for Air Fryer Corn on the Cob
I’m not sure what made me think of the combination. But honey butter on fresh corn on the cob is a match made in heaven. I personally added some red pepper flakes to my honey butter. I like a little heat on pretty much every type of food. So the flakes are optional. But the honey butter is not.
- A Philips XXL Air Fryer is used for testing this recipe
- Some OXO corn holders for your Air Fryer Corn on the Cob
- Tips for how to choose the best corn on the cob
Foodtastic Mom is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Any highlighted, clickable Amazon link you see is an affiliate link that I may earn advertising fees on.
Thank you so much for being a faithful reader and supporter of Foodtastic Mom. Be sure to PIN and print this recipe!
Air Fryer Corn on the Cob
- Air Fryer
- 4 ears corn on the cob
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes optional
- Shuck the corn and rinse it under cold water.
- Place the corn in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- Cook the corn at 375 degrees F for 10 - 12 minutes. Or until the ends of the ears are just starting to brown. There's no need to flip the corn.
- While the corn is cooking, microwave the butter in a clean bowl for about 30 seconds, or just until melted.
- Mix in the honey, salt and red pepper flakes.
- Brush each ear of cooked corn with the honey butter. Serve.
What to serve with Air Fryer Corn on the Cob
- The Best Classic Burger
- Italian Caprese Salad
- Grilled BBQ Chicken
- Best Homemade Refrigerator Pickles
- Strawberry Shortcake