For a quick dessert, a Nutella Pizza is the answer. Grilled Naan bread rounds spread with Nutella and topped one of four delicious ways.
I went to the soft opening of a wood-fired pizza restaurant once. The restaurant is no longer – at least not at that location. But I can’t stop thinking about their Nutella Pizza. It was heavenly. I can’t make wood fired pizza at home. And I think a dessert pizza should be super quick. Which meant I didn’t want to make a from-scratch pizza dough for this recipe. Something I decided to try on a whim is now going into permanent snack rotation at our house. These Nutella Pizzas are so delicious. They’d be great for entertaining too.
How to make Nutella Pizza
I wanted to warm my Naan pizza crusts. So I grilled the topping side in a bit of butter first. Then I spread the buttered side with some Nutella. And then topped them – four different ways. That’s it. Such a quick and easy dessert. And the taste pay-off is huge!
Toppings for Nutella Pizza
- Sliced Strawberries
- Sliced Green Apples
- Slice Bananas
- Sliced Almonds and Orange Zest
- Naan rounds I used for the crust
- Microplane for zesting the orange
- You could grill the Naan rounds ahead of time – then set out the toppings like a buffet for guests to top their own pizzas
Foodtastic Mom is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Any highlighted, clickable Amazon link you see is an affiliate link that I may earn advertising fees on.
Thank you so much for being a faithful reader and supporter of Foodtastic Mom. Be sure to PIN and print this recipe!
- 12 Stonefire Naan Rounds
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 cup Nutella
- sliced strawberries
- sliced bananas
- sliced green apples
- sliced almonds
- orange zest
- Heat the butter, one tablespoon at a time, over medium-high heat in a non-stick skillet.
- Grill one side of each Naan round on one side for about one minute. Add more butter as needed to the skillet.
- Top each Naan round with a heaping tablespoon full of Nutella.
- Top each pizza as desired - with sliced strawberries, or bananas, or apples, or almonds and orange zest.