Mini Egg Cheesecake is the dessert you want for all your Spring celebrations. White chocolate cream cheese cakes combine with Cadbury milk chocolate eggs.
When it comes to cheesecake, I think mini is best. They bake in a fraction of the time as a full-size cheesecake. And handheld desserts are just fun to eat. Less mess. They look cute on a plate. Automatic portion control. What’s not to love? I use this base cheesecake recipe for lots of holidays. This most recent variation may be my favorite though. Mini Egg Cheesecake starts with a white chocolate cheesecake batter. And then crushed Cadbury Mini Eggs are added. A golden Oreo provides the crust. These little desserts are so simple and oh, so delicious!
What you need for Mini Egg Cheesecake
- Golden Oreos
- Cream Cheese
- White Chocolate
- Cadbury Mini Eggs
How to make Mini Egg Cheesecake
Line cupcake pans with cupcake liners. Place a golden Oreo in the bottom of each cupcake liner. With a hand or stand mixer, beat together softened cream cheese with sugar. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth.
Melt the white chocolate in the microwave. Beat the melted white chocolate into the cheesecake batter. Crush the Cadbury Mini Eggs in a blender. Stir the crushed mini eggs into the white chocolate cheesecake batter.
Fill the cupcake liners to the top with the prepared cheesecake batter. Bake the mini cheesecakes at 350 degrees for 17-20 minutes. Allow to cool on the counter and then refrigerate overnight. Top with more Cadbury Mini Eggs to serve.
- Cadbury Mini Eggs
- Blender I used to crush the mini eggs
- Cookie scoop for filling the cupcake liners with cheesecake batter
Foodtastic Mom is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Any highlighted, clickable Amazon link you see is an affiliate link that I may earn advertising fees on.
Thank you so much for being a faithful reader and supporter of Foodtastic Mom. Be sure to PIN and print this recipe!
Mini Egg Cheesecake
- 16 Golden Oreo Cookies
- 2 8 oz pkg Cream Cheese softened
- 2/3 cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 large Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 4 oz White Chocolate melted
- 1 1/2 cups Cadbury Mini Eggs crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line cupcake tins with 16 liners.
- Place one Golden Oreo Cookie in the bottom of each liner.
- Put the cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl. Use a hand or stand mixer to beat the cream cheese and sugar together until fluffy.
- Add the eggs, vanilla and melted white chocolate. Beat again until well combined.
- Crush the Cadbury Mini Eggs in a blender. Or you could put them in a gallon-sized zippered bag, seal the bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
- Stir the crushed mini eggs into the cheesecake batter until well combined.
- Use a large scoop to place about 1/4 cup of the cheesecake batter into each cupcake liner. They should be filled to the top.
- Bake 17 - 20 minutes, or until cheesecakes are puffed up and still have a little "jiggle" in the center, rotating the pans halfway through baking time.
- When ready to serve, top each cheesecake with more (whole) mini eggs.
More Mini Cheesecake Recipes
- Ghostly S’Mores Cheesecakes
- White Chocolate Lemon Cheesecakes
- Bloody Eyeball Cheesecakes
- White Chocolate Cranberry Cheesecakes
- Oreo Cheesecake Bites