Bloody Eyeball Cheesecakes put the trick in a very delicious treat of white chocolate cheesecakes with an Oreo crust and raspberry topping.
I love Halloween. I don’t love it as much as Thanksgiving and Christmas but it’s still a lot of fun. Our kids are still totally into trick-or-treating. Caleb will be dressing as his favorite football player this year, Tyler Eifert. And Hannah is going as a zombie-fied Meghan Trainor. Should be an interesting evening!
So I always need to have some fun food for after trick-or-treating. This year I decided to re-make one of my favorite mini cheesecake recipes for Halloween. White chocolate and raspberry is such a fabulous flavor combination. And in this case the raspberry sauce doubles as blood.
Watch how to make Bloody Eyeball Cheesecakes:
These little cheesecakes are easy to transport and eat because they are handheld. And they are simple to make because the crusts are Oreo cookies (no crushing necessary) and the filling is made of just five ingredients: cream cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla and melted white chocolate. They can be made the day before so they are terrific for your after trick-or-treating parties.
And they are just the perfect amount of spooky don’t you think? They still come off as a fancy little dessert but they are SO festive! And most importantly they just taste so good. Chocolate, white chocolate and raspberry in a mini cheesecake. You’ll be craving these well past Halloween.
Tips for making Bloody Eyeball Cheesecakes:
- I used foil cupcake liners like these to bake the cheesecakes
- Fresh raspberry sauce is great and I have a recipe for it here, but in the interest of convenience, I used canned raspberry pie filling to top these bloody eyeball cheesecakes
- Find the large-size, edible eyes for decorating here
- Be sure to plan ahead when making these cheesecakes – they need at least four hours to chill before serving and preferably overnight
Foodtastic Mom is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Any highlighted, clickable Amazon link you see is an affiliate link that I may earn advertising fees on.
Thank you so much for being a faithful reader and supporter of Foodtastic Mom. Be sure to PIN and print this recipe!
Bloody Eyeball Cheesecakes
- 15 OREO cookies
- 2 8 oz pkgs cream cheese softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 4 oz white chocolate melted
- raspberry sauce I used canned raspberry pie filling
- 15 large candy eyes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line cupcake tins with 15 liners.
- Place one OREO cookie in the bottom of each liner.
- Place the cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl. Use a hand mixer to beat the cream cheese and sugar together until fluffy.
- Add the eggs, vanilla and melted white chocolate. Beat again until well combined.
- Use a large scoop to place about 1/4 cup of cheesecake batter into each cupcake liner.
- Bake 17 - 20 minutes, or until cheescakes are puffed up and still have a little "jiggle" in the center, rotating the pans halfway through baking time.
- Allow the cheesecakes to chill in the refrigerator overnight.
- When ready to serve, top each cheesecake with raspberry sauce (blood) and a candy eye.
More Halloween recipes here: