This Bacon Tomato Artichoke Dip is always a crowd-pleaser!
Artichoke dip is a perennial favorite at parties. The only way to improve it (in my mind) is to add bacon and tomatoes to it. I have had some flavorless artichoke dips in the past. Too much cheese and not enough seasoning is usually the reason. This one has plenty of seasoning plus the added flavor from a can of diced tomatoes, crispy bacon and fresh lemon juice. It can be made the night before (kept covered in the refrigerator) and then baked right before serving. Make-ahead appetizers are my favorite kind.
Looking for more appetizers? These are some of my most popular appetizer recipes:
Bacon Tomato Artichoke Dip
- 1 (14 oz) can artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 1 (14 oz) can petite cut diced tomatoes drained
- 6 slices bacon cooked crisp and crumbled
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Stir together the cream cheese, Parmesan, mayo, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt and pepper until well-blended. Fold in the artichokes, tomatoes and cooked bacon. Spread into a small, greased casserole dish. Bake uncovered for about 25 minutes until brown and bubbly. Serve warm with crackers.