Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls use Pillsbury brand Grands! to make a quick and delicious treat for breakfast or anytime of day.
I have yet to make cinnamon rolls from scratch. It’s one of those experiences that I always mean to have. But I’m better at cooking than baking. And especially these days with two very busy teenagers, I just don’t have many lazy weekend mornings. And to be honest if I do have a quiet weekend, baking is not at the top of my list at the moment. Cinnabon cinnamon rolls from the mall or the airport used to be such a treat for me. And I never thought canned cinnamon rolls nearly measured up. But guess what? Cooking Pillsbury brand Grands! rolls in my air fryer makes them somehow different… better. And they are ready to eat in much less time than baking them in the oven.
How to make Air Fryer Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls
I found my tutorial for how to make perfect cinnamon rolls in my air fryer on the Pillsbury website. Their instructions worked well for me. Worth noting, I test all of my recipes in my Philips XXL Air Fryer. Time and temperature instructions do vary a little depending on the brand and size of the air fryer you own.
Will canned cinnamon rolls rise?
They rise beautifully! The small space and constant hot air circulating in the air fryer basket works wonders. I find that Pillsbury canned cinnamon rolls rise better in my air fryer than in my oven.
What temperature do you put cinnamon rolls in an air fryer?
Cook the cinnamon rolls at 320 or 325 degrees F. Pillbury recommends 320 degrees. My air fryer only has preset temperature settings. So I cooked my cinnamon rolls at 325 degrees F with excellent results.
How long does it take to cook Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls in the Air Fryer?
Often times with air fryer recipes, I find it is unnecessary to flip my food over. To evenly cook cinnamon rolls however, this is a necessary step. I cooked my cinnamon rolls for 6 minutes on the first side and 5 minutes on the second side for a total of 11 minutes.
Parchment paper makes for easy clean-up and evenly cooked Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls
I always have parchment paper on hand. It was very easy for me to cut a piece to fit my air fryer basket. I discarded the paper after cooking the cinnamon rolls on the first side.
Add a little salt to your Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls
I warm up the frosting (after discarding the metal lid) in the microwave for about ten seconds to soften the frosting and make for easier spreading. Add a pinch of salt to your frosting before topping the cinnamon rolls. It really helps to enhance the overall flavor.
Foodtastic Mom is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Any highlighted, clickable Amazon link you see is an affiliate link that I may earn advertising fees on.
Thank you so much for being a faithful reader and supporter of Foodtastic Mom. Be sure to PIN and print this recipe!
Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls
- Air Fryer
- 1 can 5-count Pillsbury Grands! Cinnamon Rolls
- Cut a piece of parchment paper to fit in the bottom of your air fryer basket.
- Open the can of cinnamon rolls and evenly place the rolls on top of the parchment paper.
- Close the air fryer basket and cook the cinnamon rolls at 325 degrees F for 6 minutes.
- Open the basket and carefully remove the cinnamon rolls with a pair of tongs to a clean plate. Discard the parchment paper.
- Place the cinnamon rolls back into the air fryer basket (flipped over so the side that started on the bottom is now on the top).
- Cook the rolls again at 325 degrees F for 4 - 6 minutes or until they are puffed up and cooked through the middle.
- While the cinnamon rolls are cooking, open the can of frosting, discard the metal lid and microwave the plastic frosting container for about 10 seconds, just until the frosting is softened. Stir in a pinch of salt.
- Remove the cooked cinnamon rolls to a plate and frost immediately. Serve warm.
More Air Fryer Recipes
- Frozen Biscuits in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Breakfast Sandwich
- Air Fryer Quiche
- French Toast in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Donut Bites