This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BiteSizedBitsOfJoy #CollectiveBias
My Butter Pecan Cappuccino No Bake Cheesecakes are little jars of coffee house perfection. Crumbled Keebler Pecan Sandies are topped with a rich and creamy espresso cheesecake mousse and finished with whipped cream and homemade butter pecans.
I got to take a trip down memory lane with this recipe. My grandma enjoyed cooking and I have a lot of her original, handwritten recipe cards. She passed away when I was nine so I don’t have as many memories of her as I would like but I do have her recipes which I still use in my kitchen. For whatever reason it stuck with me that I would eat Keebler Sandies at her house and I looked forward to them. These days I really enjoy them with a cup of coffee. They are kind of an Americanized biscotti in my mind.
So that was my inspiration for creating these cheesecakes. Combine the buttery pecan flavor of Keebler Pecan Sandies with a dark and flavorful cup of coffee. They turned out much better than I anticipated and my neighbors that I shared them with were impressed. I envision these little jars of no-bake cheesecakes being the perfect dessert for a book club gathering, bridal shower or even a low-key girls’ night in. Anyone who enjoys good coffee and the rich flavor of butter pecan should love these little treats.
My Kroger was my one stop shop for the Pecan Sandies and everything else I needed for this dessert. And check it out, I’ve got a fabulous giveaway to share with you! Enter to win a $1,000 – $500 – or two $250 Kroger gift cards! That’s a whole lot of “Bite Sized Bits of Joy”!
So I really want to know – do you have any memories associated with Keebler cookies? I shared one of mine – share one of yours with me in the comments section!
Butter Pecan Cappuccino No Bake Cheesecakes
- 8 Keebler Pecan Sandies crushed (plus extra cookies for garnish)
- 1 pkg. 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 1 T. instant espresso powder
- 1/2 t. vanilla butter and nut extract or sub vanilla extract
- 8 oz. tub whipped topping thawed
- 8 pecan halves
- 1 T. unsalted butter
- 1 T. light brown sugar
- For this recipe I used 6 ounce size Weck canning jars. You could also use small Mason jars.
- Divide the crumbled Keebler Pecan Sandies cookies into the bottom of each jar (about 3 tablespoons each).
- With a hand or stand mixer beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, instant espresso and vanilla butter nut extract until smooth. Add the whipped topping and beat until smooth.
- Divide the cheesecake coffee mousse evenly among the four jars. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours (or overnight) before serving.
- In a small, nonstick skillet over medium heat, melt the butter and brown sugar. Add the pecans and stir constantly for about 2 minutes. Allow pecans to cool on a parchment paper lined plate.
- Serve the cheesecakes topped with whipped cream, butter pecans and/or whole Pecan Sandies if desired.