Flavored with lemon and oregano, these Air Fryer Potato Wedges are a quick and simple to make side dish that is healthy and delicious too.
I like cooking prepared frozen french fries in my air fryer. They are crispier than cooking them in the oven. But I always have real potatoes on hand, so I wondered about making air fryer potato wedges. I like flavoring my potatoes with lemon. The more flavor my potatoes have, the less fat I need to enjoy them. I mean, I love a good loaded baked potato – piled with butter, sour cream and cheese. But I can’t be eating those all the time!
How to make Air Fryer Potato Wedges
Use a sharp knife to cut your potatoes into wedges. A medium-sized, russet potato will usually yield eight wedges. Whisk together a little vegetable oil (it doesn’t take much), lemon zest, lemon juice, oregano, salt and pepper. Toss the potato wedges in the lemony oil mixture. Place the wedges in a single layer in your air fryer basket to cook. Mine took about 18 minutes at 375 degrees F.
Are Air Fried Potatoes Healthy?
Yes. They are low in fat and calories. I have figured one serving size to be one half of a russet potato. This equals four potato wedges (using medium-sized russet potatoes). One serving of air fried potatoes contains just 95 calories.
How many Weight Watchers Points are in these Air Fryer Potato Wedges?
I have not ever followed the Weight Watchers plan. But in researching this recipe, I found that many people wonder about Weight Watchers Points. Based on the calculator I found HERE, I calculated one serving of potato wedges to have 4 POINTS.
- This is the air fryer I use in my kitchen
- Use a sharp, heavy kitchen knife for cutting your potatoes into wedges
- Don’t spray your air fryer basket with cooking spray – it will damage the non-stick coating
Foodtastic Mom is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Any highlighted, clickable Amazon link you see is an affiliate link that I may earn advertising fees on.
Thank you so much for being a faithful reader and supporter of Foodtastic Mom. Be sure to PIN and print this recipe!
Air Fryer Potato Wedges
- Air Fryer
- 2 medium russet potatoes
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Wash the potatoes well. Cut each potato into eight wedges.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Toss the wedges with the oil and lemon mixture.
- Place the wedges in a single layer in the basket of the air fryer.
- Cook the potato wedges at 375 degrees for about 18 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender and the outsides are browned.