This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GiveABox #CollectiveBias
What’s better than getting a gift? Giving one obviously! This post is a total win for two reasons:
- It’s finally Fall and this Multi-Grain Cheerios™ Snack Recipe is totally delicious and will satisfy your deepest pumpkin spice craving.
- Cheerios™ is giving everyone (not just food bloggers) the opportunity to send a FREE box to their friends and family.
I’ll be honest, this time of year I am totally in the camp of “I want all the Pumpkin things”. You’d think I’d get sick of it, but I do show restraint and only break out my pumpkin recipes once September rolls around. September also happens to my birth month, so maybe that has something to do with the celebratory feeling I always get around everything pumpkin! So I was thrilled to gift a whole box of Cheerios™ to one of my fellow Social Fabric bloggers, Stephanie at Behind the Camera and Dreaming. I can’t wait to see what recipe she comes up with. There’s so many possibilities…
But you have to hurry if you want to get in on this sweet sharing action yourself. It’s really simple to do… just head to your local Walmart and purchase a box with a bow sticker on the front that says “Buy a Box, Gift a FREE Box”.
Underneath, the sticker will direct you to visit THIS website where you’ll enter the code for the free box. All you need to gift a box is your friend or family member’s first and last name and email address. It took me all of a minute to complete!
So about this snack mix… I might seriously be in trouble with this recipe, it’s that good. It’s definitely going to be my new go-to snack to set out for football viewing or to pack along for swim meets.
The Multi-Grain Cheerios™ are mixed with pecans, Bugles corn chips and pumpkin seeds, then coated in a pumpkin spice seasoning mixture. At the end a bag of pumpkin spice latte flavored chocolates are added to the mix because why not? The flavors are perfectly pumpkin-y, sweet and salty. Trust me, a batch of this Pumpkin Spice Cheerios™ Snack Mix will not last long at your house!
Pumpkin Spice Cheerios™ Snack Mix
- 6 c. Multi-Grain Cheerios™
- 4 c. Bugles corn chips
- 2 c. pecans
- 1 c. roasted and salted pumpkin seeds
- 1 bag 9.9 oz Pumpkin Spice Latte flavored chocolates
- 6 T. unsalted butter melted
- 3 T. dark brown sugar
- 2 T. pure maple syrup
- 1 T. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 t. salt
- 1/2 t. smoked paprika
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- In a very large bowl, mix together the Multi-Grain Cheerios™, Bugles, pecans and pumpkin seeds.
- Melt the butter and whisk in the brown sugar, maple syrup, pumpkin spice, salt and smoked paprika.
- Pour the butter and spice mixture over the Multi-Grain Cheerios™ mixture and stir to coat evenly.
- Spread the snack mix evenly over two sheet pans.
- Bake, stirring every 15 minutes, for 1 hour.
- Allow the snack mix to completely cool and then stir in the flavored chocolates. Store in an air-tight container for up to one week.