I’d often thought I should begin offering a weekly meal plan for you and now thanks to an effort led by one of my blogger friends – Erin at The Spiffy Cookie – I am! I have teamed with five other food bloggers to offer you six dinner recipes (plus some sides, desserts and breakfasts thrown in) – FOR FREE – each and every week. Hopefully you’ll find lots of delicious inspiration to make your meal planning for the week a little more fun!
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by:
- Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Burrito Bowls – The Spiffy Cookie
- Creamy Italian Chicken and Noodles with Green Bean Croutons – Foodtastic Mom
- Quinoa Black Bean Burritos with Southwest Sauce – The Pajama Chef
- Spaghetti Carbonara – Big Bear’s Wfie
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Just Chicken Pot Pie – The Cooking Actress
- Vegan White Bean Chili – Pies and Plots
- Chopped Village Salad – The Spiffy Cookie
- Chocolate and Peanut Butter Chip Cookies – Foodtastic Mom
Be sure to PIN this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!