Your game day celebration just got easier with these Simple Meatball Mozzarella Stacks. Melty mozzarella filled pizza dough on the bottom topped with marinara drenched meatballs on the top.
You’d think with all the football snack foods I share my team would be doing well and still in the playoffs. Sadly in Cincinnati we are used to watching other cities’ teams this time of year. But really football is just as much about the food as the game for me anyway so I’m not crying too many tears in my beer!
I love a good party recipe like my Meatloaf Sliders or my Cincinnati Nachos but I also like a good snack hack. So I’ve teamed up with Farm Rich to create these Simple Meatball Mozzarella Stacks. As a bonus your kids can make and assemble these for you (and probably eat just as many as they make to serve – like mine did). Both my kids gave this snack hack the thumbs up for serving while watching the Big Game.
Farm Rich snacks are made with wholesome ingredients, quick-frozen and carefully packaged so you can be sure you’re feeding your family and friends food they’re going to love. Just look at the melty cheese peeking out of the Mozzarella Bites!
You can get more great game day hacks and recipes at the Farm Rich Daily Bites site. And if you have your own fabulous Game Day Hacks or Snack ideas, be sure to share them on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest and tagging your post #HalftimeHero, you’ll be entered to win a year’s supply of Farm Rich snacks for all your game day needs!
Thank you for supporting the brands that make my blog possible. This #HalftimeHero creation is brought to you by Farm Rich. All opinions expressed are mine alone.
- 2 boxes Farm Rich Mozzarella Bites
- 1 bag Farm Rich Italian Meatballs
- 1 jar pasta sauce
- Decorative toothpicks
- Bake the mozzarella bites according to package directions.
- Place the meatballs into a large sauce pan and cover with about half the jar of sauce.
- Heat on medium heat until simmering and meatballs are heated through.
- Stack one meatball on top of one mozzarella bite for each appetizer, attaching the meatball and bite together with a decorative toothpick.
- Serve with more pasta sauce for dipping.
I’ve got a playbook full of football-friendly snacks. Don’t miss out on my other favorites! Click HERE for seven more recipes to get your ready for the Super Bowl.