This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GameDayGlory #CollectiveBias
Football is fun! Can we all agree on this? I’ve got a fantastic DIY Football Party tutorial for you today to help you achieve your own game day glory at home. I’m giving you a free printable Touchdown Smackdown game to play with your friends and a recipe for a fabulous Touchdown Taco Dip. Your party for the Big Game is going to be SUPER with a little help from me and my friends SNICKERS®, Skittles®, Pepsi™ and TOSTITOS® – found at Walmart!
To include some friendly competition at your big game day party, I created this Touchdown Smackdown game sheet. Have your guests complete their answers before the game starts and whoever is the most genius predictor at the end gets a prize. Some of the answers are concrete but many are guess work – which team will lead at the half, who will win MVP, etc. And of course you’ll need to set out bowls of SNICKERS® and Skittles® for inspirational snacking while completing the quiz!
Right click and “Save As” – then print at best quality, 8 1/2 x 11 size
You might think a tablescape complete with football decorations, fun snacks, drinks and a game would be time-consuming and expensive, but you’d be wrong! I’ve done the work for you regarding the Touchdown Showdown game. Just save and print copies from home. Football banners, bowls and napkins are displayed everywhere right now and you just need a few to make your atmosphere football festive. And Walmart has all the food ingredients you need, at just the right price, to make my Touchdown Taco Dip!
Walmart helped me pull this party together and they want to give you a chance to compete for a $100 Walmart gift card or your very own Xbox One. All you have to do is go vote for your favorite snack stadium, created with help from my friends at SNICKERS®, Skittles®, Pepsi™ and TOSTITOS®. It’s a chance to win a great prize and get some more football snacking inspiration for your own festivities.
Now who’s ready for some football? I know I am! Will YOU be watching the Big Game in a couple of weeks? Be sure and pin this post so you can make your own Touchdown Taco Dip and have your friends play my Touchdown Smackdown game. Your game day will be glorious! #GameDayGlory
- 1 (15 oz.) can refried beans
- 1 jar TOSTITOS® Medium Chunky Salsa, drained
- 1 c. sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 c. sour cream, divided
- 3 avocados
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 t. salt
- 1 bag TOSTITOS® Scoops!
- Stir together the beans, TOSTITOS® salsa, cheddar cheese and 1/4 cup of the sour cream.
- Spread evenly in the bottom of a rectangle sheet pan (about 9" x 12").
- Mash together the avocado, lime juice and salt. Spread evenly over the top of the bean mixture in the pan.
- Put the rest of the sour cream in a piping bag with decorator tip and pipe field lines and a 50 yard marker on top of the guacamole layer (see picture).
- Allow to chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve with the TOSTITOS® Scoops!