I’m starting you off with one of my favorite slow cooker meals in our Weekly Meal Plan this week. School is back in session and fall is just around the corner. This is my absolute favorite time of the year. Is fall your favorite? Besides my slow cooker stuffed sweet potatoes we’ve got tacos, a chicken and broccoli casserole and pizza – all great fall/comfort foods. And to balance the menu for you we’ve got a couple of salads and quinoa cakes. Sounds like a great week to me!
- Slow Cooker Stuffed Sweet Potatoes – Foodtastic Mom
- Slow Cooker Beef Tacos – The Spiffy Cookie
- Chicken and Broccoli Au Gratin – Big Bear’s Wife
- Roasted Chickpea, Carrot, & Radish Salad with Lemon-Dijon Dressing – The Pajama Chef
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Healthy Baked Tuna Quinoa Cakes – Pies and Plots
- Chevre and Spinach Pizza with Truffle Honey-Goat Cheeses – The Cooking Actress
- Sugared Walnut Grape Salad – Foodtastic Mom
- Lemon-Lime Pistachio Bars – The Spiffy Cookie
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!