Instead of a traditional meal plan we decided to give you a collection of some of our favorite Christmas recipes this week. The Christmas spirit has definitely hit my house and we are enjoying our decorations and watching lots of holiday movies. My daughter and I got to go to opening night of The Cincinnati Ballet’s production of The Nutcracker this weekend and we’ll be heading to THIS local lights display soon. We hope you enjoy these Christmas recipes!
- Balin’s Spiced Beef Roast – The Spiffy Cookie
- Puff Pastry Chocolate Croissants – The Cooking Actress
- Green Bean Casserole Mashed Potatoes – Pies and Plots
- Mashed Potato Casserole – The Pajama Chef
- Sugared Cranberry Salad – Foodtastic Mom
- Chocolate Peppermint Poke Cake – Big Bear’s Wife
- Flourless Dark Chocolate Cookies – The Cooking Actress
- Christmas Stollen Wreath – Pies and Plots
This week’s meal plan was brought to you by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!